Why Choose All The Arts?
1. We are one of a very few ACCREDITED local theatre schools. This means that all of our staff are qualified, DBS checked, first aid trained and industry experts. Always check the CDET website (Ofsted equivalent for theatre schools) to ensure that your child’s performing arts class is accredited before you enrol!
2. Our quality training is evident in our pupils success. ATA pupils regularly win West End, TV, film & TV commercial roles. Our agency is FREE and available for all class members.Check out our website for a full list of credits.
3. We offer OPTIONAL vocational examinations in drama ( LAMDA) & dance ( IDTA) and most recently SINGING and MUSICAL THEATRE too! We are featured in LAMDA’s examination prospectus as South East London’s most successful theatre school. We have 100% pass rate in all exams.
4. We offer UNPARALLELED performance opportunity’s to ALL pupils. In fact we have won awards for our commitment to young people in performing arts! We regularly perform at The Royal Albert Hall, Saddlers Wells, Her Majesty’s Theatre, The o2, TheStag Theatre, The Mick Jagger Centre as well as all major local events, festivals and productions.
5. ATA classes are fun. We work hard to ensure that all pupils benefit from our sessions, within each class we offer concentrated tuition to individuals to ensure that everyone is working at the right pace for them in terms of both ability and confidence.
6. Our classes are AFFORDABLE! In fact they have not really risen since we first opened our doors 15 years ago. We firmly believe that performing arts training should be available to all children and teenagers.
7. And finally! If you don’t have time to read this, just watch our little video below and come along to a class and find out exactly why we are leading the way in performing arts training!